offers free typesetting to all MHL advertisers. There is a $50
charge for any pictures that need to be taken by our company. Any
that are provided by the advertisers need to be emailed to email@example.com
with a 300 dpi resolution.
If you are interested in rate information for the newspaper or the
website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submitting advertisement in MHL Newspaper
MHL uses both verbal and written contracts regarding advertising.
Once you have verbally committed to an ad, we expect that you will
through and meet your obligation in helping to get the ad published.
We offer free typesetting and are generally very adept at design
what you are looking for.
Problems we run into generally revolve around getting the source
material to design your ad. Here are some guidelines to help
1. Please donít ask us to call a competitor to collect ad copy.
Although most other publications are very helpful, it puts us in an
2. Please understand that we cannot pull graphics out of thin air
that have run in other publications. If you really have to have a
graphic, logo, picture, etc. to be included in your ad, we would
appreciate if you would take the appropriate steps to have that
for us in a digital
3. PDF is the best format for ads that are completely camera ready
and to size. If the ad isnít to the right size, TIF, EPS or JPG will
4. TIF is the best format to send a graphic file. If there is a
graphic or picture, we would appreciate getting it in a TIF format.
The next best
JPG or EPS.
5. If you are sending a color file, it is absolutely imperative that
all images are converted to CMYK and you are using a CMYK color
select any colors within the ad. If you are unsure what CMYK means,
please contact us. (262-375-6705.)
6. A good general rule of thumb is that if an image looks fuzzy or
blurry on your screen, that is the way it will print. You should be
zoom fairly close before you can see blurriness in an image.
All ad materials can be emailed email@example.com
MHL encourages the submissions of articles. But, it is important
that the articles do not show bias or favoritism towards the
In order to keep editorial integrity, the following guidelines must
be agreed to before acceptance of a submission.
1. The article must not include references to the advertiser or be
promotional in nature.
2. The advertiser cannot make inclusion of the article as part of an
3. The publisher can edit the article in accordance with space or
4. Mistakes, omissions or technical errors within the article by the
publisher will have no impact on any advertising agreement between
and their advertisers.
5. Articles not up to our standards will not be run.
6. We will not guarantee particular placement or inclusion of
stylistic elements such as pictures, graphs, charts etc.
7. Lewis Media Group has the right to use the article for MHL
newspaper,MHL website and other media
outlets affiliated with Lewis Media Group for perpetual use at no
It is important that we keep editorial neutrality to maintain
credibility within the community.